Truffle Degustation Dinner @ Frenchies
Friday, 9th August
Did you know Truffle is one of the most expensive ingredient in the world?
That’s why we call it the Black Diamond. For this very special menu, our chef Thomas sourced the Black Truffle locally, in New South Wales.
5 course Truffle degustation menu $95pp.
* Duck foie gras mousse, spice bread, truffle
* Egg infused with truffle, brioche soldier, truffle butter
* Yellow belly flounder stuffed with truffle (fish subject to market availability), smoked fish bones dashi
* Beef short rib slow cooked, served on the bone with a truffle glaze, celeriac and apple
* Truffle and vanilla parfait, belgium dark chocolate
As we aim for a very premium experience here, we’ll also offer matching wines or beers. Vincent, our master brewer has chosen his best “Bières de Garde” to pair with the precious mushroom. That includes La Boussole, a Grand Cru beer that has been ageing in barrels for over 3 months.
+$35 matching beers
+$45 matching wines
For more info, visit our website: http://bit.ly/2XIo24F